- Parks & Recreation
- General Info
- Online Registration & Your Account
Online Registration & Your Account
DASH Account Set-up
The following instructions will help you to create an account in our online recreation registration system.
1. Click here to create your Trenton Parks and Recreation DASH registration account
2. You can either “connect using Facebook” which will use your Facebook account credentials
3. OR create an account using an email address and password
4. Once you have created your account log-in you will now follow the prompts to add the required information, you will follow this same process to add minors who reside at your residence. (If any persons over 18 live at your residence they must create their own account. A member of our staff can assist you over the phone in merging the accounts- if needed (734) 675-7300.
5. Once created you will be able to register for programs.
6. You can access you account at any time from the Parks & Recreation homepage trentonmi.org/parksandrec and selecting the matching icon on the page.
Registering for programs/events
The following instructions will help you to register for a program or event via our online recreation registration system.
1. Click here to log in to your Trenton Parks and Recreation DASH registration account.
2. Once logged in select registration
3. Select who you are registering
4. Select program/class in which you are registering for
5. Add program/class to your shopping cart
6. Check out paying with your credit card
7. You can access the registration system at any time from the Parks & Recreation homepage trentonmi.org/parksandrec and selecting the matching icon on the page.
*NOTE: DASH offers an APP for smartphone users that can be downloaded from the APP store on your specific device for future registration purchases. If you are not interested in downloading the APP you may return to our site and click on “register now” to access your account log-in.